Bluestacks App Player : Android has become a lot more functional, user friendly and interesting ever since it was launched a few years back. One of the most amazing advantage of owning an Android device is the library of a vast number ofAndroid applications on different categories that can be downloaded and used from the Google Play Store.However, to enjoy these interestingAndroid applications, you need an Android device. And there are even no specific Windows or Mac versions of popular Android applications.
But, if you use a PC running Windows or Mac, then there is a possibility to run Android applications on your PC. This is achieved by using an Android emulating software named “BlueStacks”. This emulatorgives you a complete Android-like feel and also complete access to Google Play Store from your PC.
Bluestacks Android Emulator Review
Bluestacks is a free application that supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. And in Windows, it also supports all major Windows releases such as Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
BlueStacks is a simple yet effective Android emulator, that gives you numerous user friendly functionalities. Some of which are following:
* Syncing : Bluestacks adds an option named “Click Sync” which enables a user to send any Android app that he downloaded on their computer using Bluestacks to any of their Android device. However, a user cannot transfer apps from his Android device to the computer, which seems a bit like a disadvantage.
* Sharing: Bluestacks App Player allows users to take screenshots of their activities in Bluestacks offline installer and then share it to popular online social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
* Cloud Connect: Cloud Connect allows users to send app information, app updates, photos, text messages etc. from their Android device to the computer. For this, the user have to register to theBlueStacks software using his/her mobile number.
How To Install Bluestacks On Your Computer
If you’re looking out for a tutorial on how to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on a computer, then below is how you can do so:
* Download Bluestacks Android Emulator for your PC depending on your respective Operating System from www.bluestacks.com .
* Install the .exe file that you downloaded from the Bluestacks website.
* After the installation process is completed, click on the shortcut icon for BlueStacks.
* This will load up the home screen of the Bluestacks App Player.
* Now, navigate to “My Apps” from the Bluestacks Offline Installer and then click on “Click Sync Setup”.
* Now, you can either login to your existing Google Account or create a new one so that you can start downloading apps from Google Play Store to your computer.
* Once you have linked your Google Account to the Bluestacks Emulator, its time to start enjoy Android apps on your computer.
* And for that, click on the “App Search” option from the Bluestacks Android Player software.
* And then type in the title for the respective application that you like to download and install.
* Bluestacks enables users to download and install apps from Google Play Store, Amazon Store as well as 1Mobile store.
Finally, that was an easy review about Bluestacks and how to install Bluestacks offline version on a computer. However, you should always keep in mind that Bluestacks Player is not capable of running every Android application. Hence, at times you may face compatibility issues. But still, Bluestacks can help you run most of the popular Android apps on your computer.